Last updated: January 13, 2020
Lundberg & Associates, PC (the “Firm”) respects your concerns about privacy. This Privacy Notice applies solely to information collected by this website (the “Site”). It notifies you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information (“PII” or “your data”) is collected from you through the Site, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What options are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security measures taken to protect the misuse of your data.
- How you may correct any inaccuracies with respect to your data.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
- Personal Information You Provide – You may choose to provide personal information (such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address) on the Site. Here are the ways you may provide the information and how the Firm may use the information, including, but not limited to:
- Request for Payoff or Reinstatement Statement From the Site’s “Home” page, you will find a fax number and email address by which you may request a payoff or reinstatement statement. If you are not the borrower, you may have the borrower complete an authorization form available through a link on the Site’s “Home” page. The Site only asks for the name of the applicable loan servicer, after which the appropriate third-party authorization form is provided to you in a form-fillable PDF format, which may then be printed to be transmitted to our office by fax or electronic mail. The authorization form is not transmitted through the Site and the Site itself does not collect nor save any information with respect to a request for payoff or reinstatement statement.
- Foreclosure Sales On the Site, you may review limited information regarding pending foreclosure sales, subject to the stated disclaimer on the Site. From the “Foreclosure Sales” page, the Site requires that you to review the disclaimer and agree to its terms before being allowed to view the limited information regarding pending foreclosure sales. By clicking on the “I Agree! Opening Bids for Upcoming Sales” button, you confirm that you understand and agree to the terms and conditions of the Site’s disclaimer, and you also acknowledge that you understand that the information provided on the Site is provided as a courtesy and for informational purposes only. The Site does not collect nor save any information with respect to those viewing foreclosure sale information on the Site.
- Employment Opportunities You may request information regarding employment opportunities at the Firm. From the “Employment” page, you may download a PDF employment application, which may be printed to be transmitted to our office by fax or electronic mail. You may also contact the Firm directly by utilizing the electronic mail addresses listed on the Site. No identifying information will be collected or saved by the Firm other than the information that you independently communicate. The employment application is not transmitted through the site and the Site does not collect nor save any information with respect to employment applications.
- The Firm is the sole owner of any information collected on this Site. The Firm only has access to/collects information that you voluntarily give the Firm via email or other direct contact from you. The Firm will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- The Firm will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
No Personal Information Collected Automatically by the Site
The Site does not collect nor store your information by automated means (i.e., cookies, web beacons, IP addresses, etc.).
Information We Share
The Firm does not sell, rent, trade, or otherwise disclose personal information provided to the Firm, except as described in this Privacy Notice. The Firm may share your information among entities related to the Firm in the ordinary course of business. The Firm also may share the information with service providers retained to perform services on our behalf in the ordinary course of business. The Firm does not authorize the service providers’ use or disclosure of your information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements. In addition, the Firm may disclose information about you (i) if the Firm is required to do so by law or pursuant to legal process, (ii) in response to a request from law enforcement authorities or other government officials, or (iii) when the Firm believes disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
The Firm reserves the right to transfer information the Firm has about you, if any, in the event the Firm sells or transfers all or a portion of the Firm’s business or assets. Should such a sale or transfer occur, the Firm will use reasonable efforts to try to require that the transferee use personal information you have provided in a manner that is consistent with this Privacy Notice.
Links to Other Sites
How We Protect Personal Information
The Firm maintains administrative, technical, and physical safeguards for the Site designed to protect against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of the personal information, if any, the Firm has collected.
Access and Correction
You may opt out of any future contacts from the Firm at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting the Firm via the email address or phone number given on the Site to:
- See what data the Firm has about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data the Firm has about you.
- Have us delete any data the Firm has have about you.
- Express and concern you have about our use of your data.
The Firm takes the protection of your information seriously. When you voluntarily submit sensitive information to the Firm, your information is protected. Even offline, only Firm employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to your data. The computers/servers in which the Firm stores your data are kept in a secure environment.
Updates to Privacy Notice
The Firm may update or change this Privacy Notice from time-to-time and without prior notice to you. The Firm will post a prominent notice on this web page to notify you of any significant changes to the Firm’s Privacy Notice and indicate at the top of the notice when it was most recently updated.